background

Friday, January 5, 2018

Sweet Love Box Card

I was going to start this post with saying "love is in the air", however I feel like it should say "a chill is in the air". Man is it cold in Maryland! I am so happy that days like today I have my stamps and stamping supplies to keep me busy. How adorable are these new hedgie stamps?? I had some fun with these cuties. I decided to use Pink and Main's box card die. It's so simple to put together and I just love being able to use all the different stamps to really make it pop. I also used our brand new double stitched heart dies. I am seriously in love with these (pun intended ;). I know there are many heart dies on the market, but I love these because of the double stitching, nesting,  and wide angle of the hearts. They are just perfect. I colored using my trusty prismacolor pencils and gamsol and stamped the saying using our new bold ink.







Pink and Main Supplies Used:
Double Stitched Heart DiesBox Card DiesHedgehugHedgehugs diesSweet DiesMy heart 6x6 paper padNight Sky Surface Ink

Additional supplies:
Prismacolor Pencils, gamsol, twine, pop dots,


Crafty hugs,

Pam Pease

1 comment: