background

Friday, April 6, 2018

So Proud of You Banner Card for Pink and Main Stamps

Hello there!

Just dropping in to share my DT project this week for Pink and Main Stamps. I choose to ignore the forecast this week by creating a fun summer-ish card. This one is for my dad who just had bypass surgery last week. He is hanging in there and doing really well considering. He just happens to love the color aqua and flamingos! I have pictures below to explain how I made the banner die into a card. I hope this helps if you want to give this a try too.







  1. I lined up the die leaving the edge, I didn't want to cut out, off the cutting pad. When you run it through the die cut machine will not cut the area off the pad. 2. You can see that it didn't cut that area. 3. I moved the die down, flipped it around, and lined it up with my previous cut line, this time leaving that edge off the cut mat. 4. There is a small area between the cutting marks that I used an craft knife and a ruler to cut. Then I fold it in half and have a banner fold card!






Pink and Main Supplies:
Thin Fish Tail Banner DiesSending WavesSending Waves DiesToo Cool (Sentiment)Beach Babe Paper PadStitched Circle DiesRainbow Glossy Dots
Other Supplies:
Marvy Reminisce White Gel Pen, Prismacolor Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Hope you enjoyed the project. Please check out Pink and Main products on their website HERE!
Crafty hugs,
Pam Pease

No comments:

Post a Comment