background

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Welcome to the Neighborhood DT Card for Pink and Main Stamps

Hello there,
Hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for warmer weather! I know I am soooo ready! Today, I wanted to share my Design Team project for Pink and Main stamps using some of their adorable new release products. I am absolutely in love with this set. Well with the new release in general. There are some amazing images! This is just one of many future cards I have planned. I kept this one fairly simple. Details are below, including a list of products used.

My Process
I created a standard A2 card using navy card stock. Layered a slightly smaller paper polka dot paper. Cut the largest frame out of white card stock, using Pink and Main's newest Cloudy Frames dies. I popped the frame up with foam tape. Colored the scene with Copics, masked the houses and colored in the grass and sky. I die cut out some trees and the lamppost for a little dimension and stamped the sentiment.






Pink and Main Supplies Used
Pink AvenuePink Avenue DiesCloudy Frames DiesBeach Bum 6x6 paper Pad (Polka dot paper),
Other Supplies Used
Copic Markers, Versafine Ink, Momento Ink, Foam tape

If you haven't checked out the newest release from Pink and Main you can go here. It is simply amazing!
Hope you enjoyed the project.
Crafty hugs,
Pam Pease

No comments:

Post a Comment