background

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

First post for Craftin Desert Divas

Hi there!

I hope everyone is doing well. I know its been a while, but I am excited to share my first post with Craftin' Desert Divas Digi Design Team!

This digital image is called Sloth Couple and is available at Craftin Desert Divas.




For this card I used Copic markers (colors listed below) and Prismacolor colored pencils. I first enlarged the digi stamp to fit the majority of the card front. One of the many perks of using digital stamps! I masked the sloths and stenciled the hearts in the background using Distress Oxide ink. I then removed the mask and colored the sloths with my copics and finished up with colored pencils to add the texture of the fur. The sentiment is also included with this. Again, because it is a digital stamp, I was able to change it to fit my card. I also used an awesome stencil called Hearts Galore and a couple sequins from the Sweetness pack.

Copic markers used: E13, E21, E23, E25, E27, E51, E31, E35, R27, R29
Distress Oxide Ink for background: Spun Sugar

I hope you enjoy the new digital images available now in the store. :)

Pam Pease
DT member for Craftin' Desert Divas

When you purchase a product on the Craftin' Desert Divas shop through the links provided, I receive a small commission at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment