background

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Owl Couple in Love -- CDD new January 2019 Release

Hello Again,

So excited to share my 2nd DT project for the new January release at Craftin' Desert Divas. 


I used the adorable new Owl Couple and the Valentine Cookies using a no-line coloring technique. I printed the image in light grey and used my Copic markers for the coloring (list below). Also, I highlighted the image with my prismacolor pencils to help give the look of feathers. I also manipulated the image to hold the cookie from the Valentine Cookies set, instead of the branch. I die cut the image from the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and the Sweetness sequins for some added interest. 


Copic markers used: BV01, BV02, BV04, BV31, B60, RV21,
RV34, RV91, RV93, R81, R83, E71, E74, E77

I hope you enjoy the new digital images available now in the store at Craftin' Desert Divas. :)

Pam Pease
DT member for Craftin' Desert Divas

When you purchase a product on the Craftin' Desert Divas shop through the links provided, I receive a small commission at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment