background

Friday, May 4, 2018

IG hop with Pink and Main Stamps and Eyelet Outlet

Hello everyone and May the 4th be with you! Yes I am one of those Star Wars geeks! Today (starting at 9:00EST) I am participating in an Instagram hop for @eyeletoutlet and @pinkandmain! Be sure to stop back by today to join in the hop and enter to win some prizes! #pinkandmain #eyeletoutlet 


Don't forget to check out the instagram hop today! You can go HERE to start! and my Instagram post can be found HERE.

Hope you get inspired with the teams' creations! Please go to Instagram and follow along the hop lineup listed below, or simply click on the image in this post to see where your next stop is. 
If you will follow these lovely crafty ladies and leave a comment on each hop post, you will be entered to win one of two prizes! Pink and Main and Eyelet Outlet are both giving away a $25 gift certificate to their websites. Winners will be chosen randomly and posted on May 11th.

@pinkandmain
@eyeletoutlet
@auroramercedes
@justyolie
@llaurenb
@geezypeaseypapercrafting
@katydidcards
@mitsyana
@creechurcreations
@mindyeggendesign
@jeanettecloyd
@pam.mackay
@scrapsandphotograffs
@RLDELO
@susiebentz 

I wanted to share a little more info about my card for the hop. I had a lot of fun with this one. In theory it was pretty easy, but I love the impact of the water colored background and the pop of the Eyelet Outlet Brads.



I watercolored the background on Bristol smooth card using a basic watercolor palette and a water brush from Arteza. I also used glossy accents for the sun, girls glasses and the water to just add some dimension. I popped up the watercolor background with lots of foam tap to allow the brads to pierce through and not make the paper warp.




I hope you enjoyed a little more info about my card. Don't forget to check out the instagram hop today! You can go HERE to start! and my Instagram post can be found HERE.

Pam Pease
Pink and Main DT

No comments:

Post a Comment