background

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Vertical Thinking of You Card for Pink and Main

Stopping in to share my latest Design Team card for Pink and Main. I used some cute summer stamps and some of the newest releases. As always, a list of the products used will be at the bottom along with links. :)

My Process
I created a standard A2 card using Bazzill white cardstock. I colored the images with my copics. The frames are the new Cloudy Frames Dies released this month. For those, I diecut 4 of the medium frames and stacked them together for dimension. I popped the kiddos so they would look like they were peeking through the frames. The background was created using a ColorBox Spritzers Dye Ink Spray called Mermaid. The sentiment is from the new Vertical Greetings set and was embossed in black ink and powder.





 
Pink and Main Supplies Used
Vertical GreetingsSending WavesSending Waves DiesCloudy Frames DiesBirthday Girl Glossy Dots

Other Supplies Used
Bazzill white cardstock (base), Gina K Designs JET BLACK AMALGAM Cube Ink Mini Pad, Versafine Black Ink Pad, WOW! Embossing powder in Black, Colorbox Spritzers in Mermaid, Nuvo Liquid Glue
If you haven't checked out the newest release from Pink and Main you can go here. It is simply amazing!

Crafty hugs,
Pam Pease

No comments:

Post a Comment