background

Friday, May 25, 2018

Pink and Main Collaboration with ClearSnap!




We hope you enjoy the inspiration found on the team blogs from Pink and Main and Clear Snap.

I did two cards showcasing products from both of these amazing companies. All of my supplies used will hyperlinked throughout. 

The first is a fairly simple, but a fun card. I first created an A2 card using Neenah Solar White cardstock. I colored the Pink and Main stamps, My Tribe, using Copic Markers. Then I die cut out the girl and feathers using the coordinating My Tribe Dies. Added a subtle strip of orange patterned paper from the Be Brave 6x6 Paper Pad. For the background I sprayed  Colorbox Spritzers in Mermaid and Grasshooper, then blotted with a paper towel. I love the subtle texture this gave the background. I also used liquid glue and sprinkled some fine glitter, Twinkle Dust by Donna Salazar. I really liked this glitter. Even though it was very fine, it was super easy to clean up and didn't cling to everything. And who doesn't love the cute shaker bottle! 




The second card I created using the new Large Fish Tail Banner Dies on Desert Storm Neenah Cardstock. I folded the cardstock in half, leaving the very top edge off the die plate so the banner die would cut into a card. I used the adorable Pink and Main Stamp set, BBQ. The piggie and grill were colored using Copic markers. The background was created using Smooch Spritz in Copper. These pictures do not do this justice. It looks so cool in the light and I thought it really went well with the BBQ theme. The black and white patterned paper is from the Spring Color Pop 6x6 Paper Pad. Finally, the sentiment, which matches this card perfect, was white heat embossed. 






There are prizes available for this hop! Pink and main will be giving a $25 gift code to their website, and Clear Snap will be giving away a prize pack valued at $25. All you have to do to win a prize is hop along the blogs and follow and leave comments on their posts. We will choose 2 random winners from the comments posted. We will post the winners on June 1st.
Here is the lineup for the hop… enjoy!


Pink and Main

Crystal

Kate

Tonya

Pam


Pamela (YOU ARE HERE)

Mitsyana (GO HERE NEXT)



Thanks for hoping with us!

Crafty hugs,
Pam Pease

35 comments:

  1. Your cards are fabulous! Love the feathers and image on the first one, and the background for the BBQ card is perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool backgrounds love the Piggy and the flaming background so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards!! The BBQ card is too cool - the background is a perfect match for the card. Stunning coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super technique on the beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. both your creations are beautiful, you are creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice cards! Love the backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your creations are so much fun!! Love the backgrounds and beautiful coloring details too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards! I especially love the background you created with the flame theme! Your coloring is so gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards! Love the “part of my tribe” card - women dont celebrate that enough. Im going yo have to attempt these cards myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are fantastic and I just love that background on the pig card!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THAT GIRL. I like how you colored her and her outfit, too. SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  12. The background on your first card is amazing, but I really love the first card. That little girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool background on the bbq card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope he's not BBQing pork chops.
    You can feel the heat from
    the card. It is "hot" stuff.
    The first card is divided up
    into fun sections. Great cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards! I especially like the bbq Pig! The colors really seem hot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are super! I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute cards! Love your color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous backgrounds...they work perfect for your beautiful stamped and colored images! I just love the detail of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the backgrounds and both card are simply a.dor.a.ble! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Backgrounds can't be ignored on these detailed cards. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are two great cards ! The background on the bbq one is pretty cool ,
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing work! Have always loved tribe sayings! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really enjoyed your cards - so different from each other. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such fun cards! Great colors on both!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love all the cards - especially Mr. Barbecue Pig nopun intended

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute. I like your coloring and the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such cute cards.
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  28. How fun your
    cards are! I
    love that first
    one so much.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great backgrounds, coloring, characters, and design. Just lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for sharing your amazing cards! Love your spritzed card background!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, amazing cards! Super cool and fun backgrounds and gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete