background

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Enjoy the rainbow

Check out this adorable frog from the new Pink and Main release Rain Frogs! So much fun to color. I had a pickle of a time with the photos for this one. It further concretes that I need to take a class, or two, about photography. I used a clear glaze for the raindrops and puddle, and a clear acetate "window" on the bottom. Not sure any of that shows up real well in these pics. I only took 200 pictures! Ok, well more like 30, but so frustrating. Anyhow, I used my trusty Copic markers and accented with my white gel pen. I really feel like someone should sing when I say...white gel pen! I finally found an amazing one after years of searching! I will have a separate post on that soon.

In the meantime, enjoy my froggy friend. :)




Crafty Hugs,
Pam


4 comments:

  1. I love this little guy- too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute Pam. You've always been very creative... keep up the heat work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Desire! PM me with your address so I can send you a card. ❤️😊

      Delete