Hi Crafty Friends!!!!
The WOW design team are excited to be sharing our collab with the fabulous Pink and Main team, products now available in our store (WOW store) . To celebrate the new products we are having a fun Blog Hop. Set yourself up by getting a cup of your favorite beverage and enjoy the inspiration the design team has to showcase using Pink and Main products. We have also invited along the Pink and Main design team so you have double the inspiration!
Be sure to visit each blog and leave a comment to be entered to win!!!! We will be giving away a $25 US or £25 sterling gift card to the WOW Store. The winner will be posted on our blog 31st December back here on the WOW Blog.
The Blog Hop lineup:
1. Blog hop starts @ WOW https://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.com/…/december-spotligh…
2. Laurence Colling - https://laury55.blogspot.com.au/…/11/pink-main-blog-hop.html
3. Jo Herbert - https://joherbertsite.wordpress.com/2017/11/21/wow-pink-main
4. Riikka Kovasin - https://paperiliitin.blogspot.com/…/counting-ways-how-wild-…
6. Kate Crafts - http://www.katecrafts.com/?p=5737
YOU ARE HERE...8. Pam Pease - https://geezypeaseypapercrafting.blogspot.com/…/pink-and-ma…
NEXT...9. Pam Mackay - https://stamperatheart.blogspot.com/…/pink-and-main-blog-ho…
Pam Pease here sharing a project for Pink and Main, using the fab WOW products. I created a card using the Flurries stamp set and dies. Embossing the snow flakes with white pearl embossing powder really made them pop. I also used the bottom of the cupcake from the Box Card dies to make the tree base.
Layout your circles before adhering them to make sure of placement.
Hope you are enjoying the hop so far. Head on over to Pam M. blog next.
:) Pam Pease