background

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Believe in Yourself Card

Hello! It's rainy and icy today, but the next few projects I share make me smile. First up is my "Believe in Yourself" card.



I created my own background paper! I used Pink and Main's Starry Night Stencils, Inks and WOW! Embossing ink and PowdersTo achieve this I stuck a piece of white card stock down with masking tape (to hold it steady), used a brush and applied the 4 different colors of our Surface Inks, pressed the WOW! Embossing pad firmly on top, removed the stencil, and sprinkled on the most beautiful clear sparkle embossing powder by WOW! The picture does not do it justice. It is very vibrant and sparkles beautifully.

I also created clouds on one of our double stitched heart dies. I took a picture below of how I cut out one of our scallop border dies and used that and Sunny Sky Surface Inks to create the clouds. Easy Peezy!


Oh, I colored using my trusty Prismacolor pencils and gamsol again. If it’s not broke don’t fix it, right! ðŸ™‚
Check out www.pinkandmain.com for these and other new products.

Thanks for stopping by!
Pam Pease

geezypeaseypapercrafting.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment