background

Friday, March 9, 2018

Pink and Main New Release SNEAK PEEK

Hello, welcome to my little bit of the world! Today I am sharing two cards that sneak peek some awesome products coming tomorrow to the www.pinkandmain.com store. BIG things to celebrate this month as it's PINK AND MAIN'S 4th BIRTHDAY! What an amazing 4 years it has been. It has been such a pleasure to watch this company grow. Congrats to Michelle Currie and we are so looking forward to many more years of your fabulous products!

I wanted to showcase how easy it is to change up a card for a boy or girl, using the same stamp set. Of course Pink and Main's new paper pad, stamps, etc. make that easier. I used my trusty Copic markers this time. I love how all the colors just pop with that paper. You also spy the new banner dies coming tomorrow. I am in love with these. They come in lots of sizes and dimensions. I can see these being used for cards, home decor, party decorations, scrapbook pages, etc. Stay tuned as I know you will see lots of examples in the days to come.

Hope you enjoy the peek!




No comments:

Post a Comment