background

Friday, May 11, 2018

Floral Thinking of You card for Pink and Main

Good Morning!

I don't know about you, but I couldn't be happier that the weather is warming up and the sun in shining...FINALLY! To celebrate that, I am sharing my latest card for Pink and Main stamps, using their latest May release. These are fun images to color. This time I used watercolor, but I will have others in the coming weeks using other mediums, so check back. As always, details and links are listed below.

My Process
I created a standard A2 card using Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock. I aslo used two 1.5" strips of patterned paper on top and  bottom. I colored the flower panel using water color paper and a water color palette. I added some details with a white gel pen for dimension. Once dried I adhered it to a piece of fun foam (I like to use the kind that already has the adhesive on the back. Skipping the tape step!). I then placed it in the upper middle part of the card and stamped my sentiment on the bottom right. I finished it off with our glossy dots. I really like how bright and fun the card came out.









Pink and Main Supplies Used
Thinking of You Always (Sentiment)Kindness Floral
Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pad
Glossy Dots
Other Supplies Used
Neenah Solar White 110lb card (base), Arches Cold pressed water color paper, Peerless Water Color, White gel pen, Gina K Designs JET BLACK AMALGAM Cube Ink Mini Pad

If you haven't checked out the newest release from Pink and Main you can go here. It is simply amazing!

Crafty hugs,
Pam Pease

No comments:

Post a Comment