background

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Four cards using SSS July 2018 Stamp Kit

Hi there,

So I have been very lucky to spend the last two weeks in Myrtle Beach with my folks. I started my first monthly card kit with Simon Says Stamp this month. Luckily, I was able to have it shipped to my parents. I have had lots of time to play with it this week. I absolutely love having a coordinating kit to work with. Makes life so much easier. Especially since I have very limited supplies here. So far I have created four A2 cards. With many more in the works.

All supplies will be listed at the bottom of this post :)




Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons card:

The kit came with a flamingo die cut that perfectly matches the stamp. My first card uses this along with the adorable flamingo saying, coordinating glitter card stock, patterned paper, and blank white card base. All which came in the kit. To get the "flamingo" saying pink, I used post-it notes to mask off the rest of the sentiment. stamped it in pink, then masked off the rest and stamped in black. I used my prismacolor pencils to color the flamingos. All black/white and one pink. Which I pop dotted off the card for dimension.



You bring the sunshine card:

I used my watercolors to color in the suns in different shades of yellow. I used a clear sparkle marker for added fun. The sequins was also part of the SSS July 2018 Card Kit. 



You're one cool pineapple card:

I colored the cool pineapple with my copic markers. Then I randomly stamped the sunglasses and cute sentiment. I also die cut the banner from a Pink and Main nesting set and used the sequins and patterned paper from the SSS kit. 



Fishing you a happy birthday card:

I used distress inks for the background and spritz water to help give the illusion of water. I stamped this adorable fish and colored it in using my Copics. The patterned paper was included in the SSS kit. 


Supplies Used:

SSS- Simon Says Stamp July 2018 Stamp Kit Signo, White Gel PenJet Black Amalgam Ink PadThin Fish Tail Banner Dies - Pink and Main, Zig Wink of Stella Clear Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils, Double sided adhesive

Crafty Hugs,
Pam Pease
geezypeaseypapercrafting.blogspot.com
https://www.instagram.com/geezypeaseypapercrafting/



No comments:

Post a Comment