background

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Sending Owl my Love Card -CDD January Release

Hello Again,

So excited to share my 3rd DT project for the new January release at Craftin' Desert Divas. 



I used the adorable new Owl Couple for this card. I was able to duplicate the adorable butterfly to create a background. I used my trusty Copic markers for the coloring (list below). Also, I highlighted the image with my Prismacolor pencils to help give the look of feathers.

Copic markers used: C1, C0, C2, C3, C4, C5, C7, R20, R11, E31, E34, E35, E37, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47

I hope you enjoy the new digital images available now in the store at Craftin' Desert Divas. :)

Pam Pease
DT member for Craftin' Desert Divas

When you purchase a product on the Craftin' Desert Divas shop through the links provided, I receive a small commission at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment