background

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Thanks, so stinkin' kind of you CARD for PINK AND MAIN

Hope everyone is doing well. I am sharing my card for Pink and Main Design Team. I was able to use the brand new released stamp set Scentsational. I can not say enough just how darn cute this stamp set is. There are so many elements: mushrooms, ladybugs, snails, flowers, skunks, etc., not to mention there are matching dies for all of them. I also used the fab black and white polka-dot paper from one of our new stamp padsStitched rounded square dies, and the Thanks die. To give the Thanks die dimension, I cut it out several times and layered it over top. I achieved the color variation using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and blending tool. I also used a bunch of masking on this card. TIP: Use post it notes and then you can save your mask for future use.

Don't forget to check out Pink and Main's store for awesome products.





No comments:

Post a Comment